Wednesday, May 25, 2011

BEST iPhone app EVER

So, I signed up to review KinKast iPhone app and was SUPER excited to do so. With my two little boys, I am constantly video-taping things on my phone and passing them along via email or text. I saw this app and couldn't wait to get a hold of it...and WOW am I glad that I did!  This app makes photo/video sharing a complete snap..two little screen touches and anything you upload is shared with whoever you want. Add to that, you can save a list of people that you frequently send these files to, it made sharing it sooooooo easy it was unbelievable. This was the perfect time of year to test it too...between the school picnics, Mother's day shows and baseball games, I had so many things to share that I really got to make excellent use of the app.  It's as simple as it gets to use, completely self-explanatory and MY FAVORITE feature....it shares your files securely. With all the buzz out there about how unsafe file-sharing from a mobile device can be, particularly in that it opens you up to predators finding your location...to be able to share priceless memories of my kids with family and friends securely is awesome. Cannot recommend this app enough....what are you waiting for....get to the iTunes store and get it...ASAP!!!!!   Happy file-sharing!!!!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment