So, on to the garden planner. I LOVE This thing!!! They have two levels of membership available - the seedling membership, which is essentially just the garden planner, and then the premium. I have to say, while I'm usually one to say do your homework, try to save $$ as much as possible on things like this, and was half expecting to find this gimmicky...I'm gonna say, if you're going to do it, go for the $99 package...it's the most bang for your buck and, if you're like me, it's WORTH it! I'm a work part time, stay at home mom who also has a live-in, handicapped dad....that's not to say you all have similar circumstances, but, I'm sure most people are short on time. You don't have the time to troll the internet doing research on gardening, looking at all the organic gardening resources out there and spending hours compiling your information. Which is why I LOVE this tool...it's done it for you. There isn't a need to do that...you're time is sparse...and valuable! While it is a little pricey for, say, a stay-at-home mommy budget, it really is worth it if you're shy on time.
As far as using the tool...I found it cumbersome at first, but, I'll be honest; that was strictly because of my preconceived notions on how I thought I would have it work, etc... I'll also throw this in there: VERY well designed product. As a former software engineer, I seriously TRIED to kick this thing's a**, and I couldn't. I did what I was trained to do...not only did I use it, I TRIED to break it...I failed.
I'm getting wordy (shocking, I know), so I'll wrap this up. Here are the details on the two packages:
Choose from The Premium Harvest Membership. Each Membership gives you important tools to help you become the successful gardener you want to be!
Our most popular membership, The Premium Harvest Membership includes consulting and much more!
1. Access to our groOrganic Garden Planner while an Association Member. This online Garden Planner helps you grow fruit and vegetables to the best of their ability, whatever the size or shape of your garden or plot. With the groOrganic Garden Planner it is easy to draw out your garden plan and decide how best to plant it. The groOrganic Garden Planner software shows how much space plants require and how to group them for maximum success, removing the need to look up planting distances and crop families. Growing advice is just one click away as you select the plants that you wish to include, enabling you to solve problems and maximize your harvest from the space you have.
2. New and renewing Members receive 12 packets of groOrganic's Non-GMO Seeds with their annual membership card.
3. A groOrganic Gardening Instruction Manual full of useful information about growing your garden will be mailed to you as well!
4. You will receive Members Only online discounts and gifts.
5. AND you will benefit from Online Consulting and FREE online review of your Garden Plan by a Certified groOrganic Gardener! Just email us your questions and a certified groOrganic Gardener will answer your gardening questions FREE!
GREAT FOR SCHOOLS DEDICATED TO THEIR GARDENING PROGRAMS!
For only $99/year, you will receive over $300 worth of merchandise, discounts, consulting and the groOrganic Garden Planner
Or The Seedling Membership:
includes the groOrganic Garden Planner only.
You will receive access to our » groOrganic Garden Planner while a Seedling Association Member. This online Garden Planner helps you grow fruit and vegetables to the best of their ability, whatever the size or shape of your garden or plot. With the groOrganic Garden Planner it is easy to draw out your garden plan and decide how best to plant it. The groOrganic Garden Planner software shows how much space plants require and how to group them for maximum success, removing the need to look up planting distances and crop families. Growing advice is just one click away as you select the plants that you wish to include, enabling you to solve problems and maximize your harvest from the space you have.
The Associate Membership is $99/year and, in my opinion, the best buy. The Seedling membership, I feel is best if you have a decent idea of what you're doing and just want a visual of planning your garden and basic research.
You can find them and www.groorganic.com
HIGHLY RECOMMEND them for all wannabe organic gardeners out there...so, what are you waiting for....go....
www.groorganic.com
www.groorganic.com
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
No comments:
Post a Comment