(I hope the picture copies over). Anyway, Since I was reviewing it, I decided to put it through the rigorous "mommy test", which, I couldn't have picked a better time to do! This t-shirt is comfy...which is a big deal for me! and it's stretchy, which is also a big deal for me. Another big thing is that it didn't stretch too much across the chest, which is a big issue for me since I am rather well-endowed and that's typically a problem. So, when I decided to try it out, my kids were sick...I was a human tissue for a few days. This shirt got snotted on more than I can imagine and it didn't stain and it washed and re-washed several times without shrinking, the picture peeling off or losing it's integrity. I HIGHLY recommend this t-shirt company. If you need ANY special occasion shirts printed, I would say go with this company. The t-shirts stand up to washing, kids pulling and tearing at them, spills, etc.. Think about it for your next family reunion or function! I know I will be recommending them for the fund-raisers that I work on! You can find them at www.tshirtprinting.netwww.tshirtprinting.net
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
No comments:
Post a Comment